Model CBA Clutch/Brakes
The Model CBA is an oil immersed, combination clutch/brake, utilizing a self-contained cooling oil pumping system. It is a quill-mounted unit that may be used for either end of shaft or through-shaft designs. The Model CBA is designed to be compatible and complementary to our dry units.
- Pneumatic or hydraulic actuation.
- Accommodates bi-directional rotation.
- Clutch torque capacities ranging from 30,000 to 2,500,000 pound-inches.
- Brake torque capacities ranging from 8,000 to 400,000 pound-inches.
- External cooling option.
- Combination Clutch/brakes by design eliminate the possibility of engaging clutch and brake simultaneously.