Low Interia Clutch
For high cyclic and general clutching duties. Specially designed for end-shaft mounting onto a bearing supported flywheel or gear wheel.
- Start/Stop parts have a low inertia which,
- Reduces acceleration times and allows more cycles per minute
- Reduces heat generated.
- Air applied clutch with full circle friction discs
- Available in 1,2,3 or 4 plate designs to suit torque, heat, response and space requirements.
- Air connection via rotary union/seal/coupling mounted directly into front of clutch for fastest response time.
- For dry use only.