Drilling Service Rigs
LIB - Low Interia Clutch
For high cyclic and general stopping and holding duties. The LIB is designed for end-shaft or through-shaft mounting.
Air connections stationary. For dry use only.
- Start/Stop parts have a low inertia which,
- Reduces deceleration times and allows more cycles per minute
- Reduces heat generated during dynamic braking conditions.
- Air applied brake with full circle friction discs
- Available in 1,2,3 or 4 plate designs to suit torque, heat, response and space requirements.