LI/SSB - Low Inertia Spring Set Brake
'Fail to safety' design for high cyclic and general stopping and holding duties. The LI/SSB is designed for end-shaft or through-shaft mounting.
- Start/Stop parts have a low inertia which,
- Reduce deceleration times and allows more cycles per minute
- Reduce heat generated during dynamic braking conditions.
- Spring applied/ air release brake with full circle friction discs
- Available in 1,2,3 or 4 plate designs and three spring ratings are available to suit individual application requirements for suit torque, heat, response and space.
Air connections are non-rotating. For dry use only.