- Modular design for maximum flexibility of operation
- Disc specially designed for good heat dissipation at low and high speeds
- Fan cooling is optional for even higher heat capacity
- Brake module is common to all disc sizes and contains two sets of air applied rolling diaphragm actuators.
- Three actuator sizes coupled with either standard or low-coefficient friction pads gives a wide range of flexibility and selection
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.